Life and us....


Life? A question that remains unanswered or unveiled to the mankind.  At times it smiles at you with its wonders and beauty, but reserves its bitter, unexpected blows for the time one never expects.  Going through one's life with steady footsteps is impossible but a determination to make it bright always proves men successful.  Yes! There were times you feel life has given you nothing, left you with no hope.  But once you overcome these fears and worries, there is a shore somewhere awaiting you with its treasures.  Only thing is that you have to keep going....

As a small girl, I used to wonder when I will become big.  When I do something wrong, my mother used to tell me to be  like my elder sister.  At that time I wanted to become a big sister to everyone so that all will listen to me.  As I grew, my expectations also grew.  I wanted to become a teenager, a collage student, an officer, a married woman, a mother and so on.... I wanted to feel and experience the life in its fullest.

But as I grew, I understood how difficult it is to face the life. The colours I wanted to paint in my life remained in canvas....  The vision I had about life shattered in front of my eyes.... The days became long and dreadful.... My family reached a place where there was no turning back.... The laughter of friends which I valued the most in my teenage years faded.... The relatives and dear ones for whom I fought for and thought of my own went away with my financial instability.... I heard people laughing behind me, at me....Yes, according to them I was a loser.... A person who got defeated with the blows of life.... True!  They had the reason to laugh at! I can't blame them.... That is the rule!  No one believed that there is future in us!

But life keeps a surprise for everyone.... As elders say God watches your steps and governs you.... He tests you with so much hardship to make you strong.... But if you are willing to face the difficulties and learn from your mistakes, He will surely guide you through the right path. After so many days of endless worries, we were also shown light.  We were also led through a small hope.... to live and let live!

For that we had to forsake the place where all our good and bad memories lay.  My own Mother Land!  The beauty of my country is something which always I admire and cherish.  It calls me back every time.... But far away, so far away I stay now.... Dreaming of settling down once again back in to the lap of my homeland.... Among those blessed ones who got the chance to stay there permanently....

The fresh air, the morning dew, the chirping of birds, the whistling of breeze, the murmuring of leaves, and what all! As long as my canvas is full, my country will reside in me, with me and it will always make us live day after day.... with the hope to return back into her arms....